How to get batch processing working ?

Deiter Scott scottd at HanoverDirect.com
Wed May 19 14:14:05 CEST 2004

  Just started the use of gnupg to replace our current encryption product.
We have 15 keys in the ring and many scheduled jobs that are completely
automated.
This on a sun box with solaris 8 os
below is a test script and the output.
I need to make this work without prompting
what am I missing.  Which doc is this explained

#!/usr/bin/ksh
#****************
# hsn3003d
gpg --batch -d  HSN85005120900.pgp
echo 'returncode =' $?
exit

testfred:/export/home/sdeiter/gnuaccept##    ./hsn3003d
gpg: can't query password in batchmode
gpg: encrypted with 1024-bit ELG-E key, ID 2EB7718F, created 1999-10-06
      "Keystone"
gpg: public key decryption failed: bad passphrase
gpg: decryption failed: secret key not available
returncode = 2