gpg: error loading `iconv.dll': ec=126

Servie Platon servie_tech at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 1 02:17:30 CET 2004

Thank you John, Barry and Zuki for your help guys.

Initially, I was able to install on one windows box
running XP and got it to work with v 1.2.5, then did
an upgrade to v. 1.3.91 and it worked.

Now, when I started to work on my other desktop
machine running windows xp, wherein I installed first
v. 1.2.5 binary then upgrade to v. 1.3.92, then it
showed this error.

Anyways, I will try out your suggestion solution and
will let you know what happens, next.

BTW, does v. 1.3.92 tar ball for linux has the same
problem when I compile this for my FC2 just like what
happened with my windoze box?

Thank you very much gnupg gurus who always help out.
Appreciate your kindness and generosity.

Sincerely,
Servie
--- JOHN MOORE <johnmoore3rd at joimail.com> wrote:

=====