Special characters in passphrase not being recognized

Aníbal Rojas anibalrojas at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 12:30:09 CEST 2004

Hi, I am complety new to GnuPG, currently I am playing with version
1.2.1. With "Windows Privacy Tools"  I managed to create a key where
the passprhase contains special characters (accented characters and so
on), when I do my tests using WPT everything works ok, but when I use
gpg.exe (Windows 2K) it just doesn't recognize my passphrase.

I hace done many tests changin the passphrase (through WPT) to include
and excluse special characters, and the behavios looks consistent.
There is no CAPS LOCK problem, etc.

I have searched through the lists messages, faqs, etc. But I havent
found anything useful.

--
Aníbal Rojas
anibalrojas at gmail.com