Outlook 2003 problem

Mike Denn mdenn at cns.tstc.edu
Wed Oct 13 20:38:31 CEST 2004

Did anyone ever answer Jon Barlow's question about PGP sending an empty
Outlook message.  I have installed WinPT and the GnuPG-Plugin on two
different machines running XP and Outlook 2003.  I can send from one
without any problems.  I receive the encrypted message on the other
machine and de-encrypt without any problems.  When I try to send back a
message I send a blank message.  The setup looks the same, but I am
verifying one more time.

Michael L. Denn
Department Chairman
Network Security Technology, TSTC - Waco
(254) 867-3853
mike.denn at tstc.edu
www.NetworkSecurityTech.com
"This e-mail is for the intended recipient only. If an addressing or
transmission error has misdirected this e-mail, please notify the sender
by replying to this e-mail. If you are not the intended recipient you
must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on this e-mail.
The opinions expressed in this message are those of the author and not
necessarily those of Texas State Technical College.