make: *** [install-recursive] Error 1

Servie Platon servie_tech at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 26 05:09:02 CEST 2004

Hi folks,

I got an error message as shown above after I issued
the command make install at my home directory

As far as I can remember, Mr. Werner Koch posted a
howto on the gnupg site but could not find the URL.
Someone from this list, gave me the URL for the answer
but I must have misplaced the email. I should have
printed the document when I had the chance but I
forgot to. Sorry about this folks.

I have a running gnupg 1.2.4 on a FC2 and I would like
to test the gnupg 1.3.91 for my FC2 desktop systems.

I have already tested gnupg 1.3.91 for my other win32
boxes and thus far, it didn't give me any problems.

Any thoughts on this would be highly appreciated.
Thanks.

Sincerely,
Servie

=====