Ignore use of "--keyring" in options-file

Andreas John ajgpgml at tesla.inka.de
Wed Sep 22 21:08:06 CEST 2004

Hi!

I have a setup with multiple keyrings, all added automatically by my standard options-file "gpg.conf".
Now I've looked for something similar to "--no-default-keyring" which also ignores the other "default"-Keyrings of my options-file, but there seems to be nothing like this.

Any chance this will be implemented? (Or have I overseen it? And no, I'd dislike to use a modified gpg.conf in parallel, or remember what was important and use --no-options).

Bye!