Creating a ssl socket using OpenPGP keys

Kai Raven kairaven at arcor.de
Mon Sep 27 11:58:22 CEST 2004

Hi Eduardo,

On Mon, 27 Sep 2004 09:25:51 +0000 you wrote:

> I'd like to create a simple app to chat securely.
> Requisites:
> Use OpenPGP keys on both ends (because lots of users already have
> OpenPGP keys)

> Any suggestion or alternative scheme would be appreciated.

Perhaps, one of the Jabber clients with OpenPGP/GPG support like Kopete,
SIM, Gabber, Ayttm, Tkabber or Psi is something for you. The channels to
the Jabber servers are secured with SSL/TLS links and the communication
is additionally encrypted with GnuPG keys.
I personally prefer Psi :)
http://psi.affinix.com/

--
Ciao