WinPT error on win95

Timo Schulz twoaday at gmx.net
Fri Apr 1 09:50:14 CEST 2005

Johan Wevers wrote:

> machine, GnuPG worked fine but WinPT gave the error that WS_32.dll
> was missing. Can I just copy that file from a newer windows version?

Yes. I also did it in the past. It works.

> Is win95 supported at all?

Do you ask if WinPT still supports W95? Not really. It works without
any problems but I won't add any W95 specific code. A company which name
I forgot even stopped to maintain W98 so I don't see a reason to support
W95. And on the other hand I don't think _much_ people still use it.

	Timo