WinPT error on win95

Abimbola, Gbenga GAbimbola at Columbus.gov
Fri Apr 1 21:23:24 CEST 2005

Hi:

Can you please advise me on how you guys get your message sent to gnupg-users at gnupg.org? I did join the list about two weeks ago. Up till now, none of the request that I sent to the group ever went through. I have been sending my request in plain text. Can you please forward this request to the organization for me?

Thanks.

Gbenga Abimbola

**** beginging of request *****

How do you generate a revocation certificate? I did the following, but it returned an error:

gpg -output revoke.asc --gen-revoke mykey   (mykey is "gbenga", which is the comment that I supplied before the key was generated")

The error message that I got was:

gpg: WARNING: using insecure memory!

gpg: please see http://www.gnupg.org/faq.html for more information

So, the revocation certificate was not created.

Thanks.

Gbenga

**** end of request ****