Version 0.3 of GPGee Available

Kurt Fitzner kfitzner at excelcia.org
Thu Apr 7 08:32:31 CEST 2005

Version 0.3 of GPGee (GNU Privacy Guard Explorer Extension) is now
available for download.  Changes include:

- Major bug causing dialogs displayed more than once to display
uninitialized (whoops).
- Configuration dialog added with options to set custom locations for
gpg's executable, options file, and keyrings.
- Context-sensitive help added.
- Misc other minor bugs squashed.

Source and installer binary can be downloaded from:
http://www.excelcia.org/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=viewdownload&cid=1

For those that haven't heard of it, GPGee is a Windows explorer shell
extension DLL that adds gpg signing and encrytion functionality to the
explorer right-click context menu.  See the announcements on my home
page (http://www.excelcia.org) for more info.

	Kurt Fitzner

p.s. btw... I suppose I should ask if these type of announcements are
kosher for this mailing list?