--list-sigs problem

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Thu Apr 7 14:37:51 CEST 2005

On Thu, 7 Apr 2005 15:07:51 +0530 , "Thutika, Srinivas (ODC said:

>> After --Sign-key, When I am trying to work with --list-sigs of 1.2.x
>> version I am getting following output(sig 3 for the key which I want to
>> sign)

That depends on how you sign a key.  1.4 does not ask anymore for the
cert level to use (unless --ask-cert-level has been used) and uses
the level 0 as it has always been with PGP software.  Thus you won't
see a cert level indication if you newly signed with gpg 1.4

I suggest that you read one of the GnuPG HOWTOs (www.gnupg.org) and
best also the GPH (GNU Privacy Handbook).

Salam-Shalom,

   Werner

p.s.
Please check your Mailer, you sent an already quoted mail.