WinPT on Windows NT problem

Thomas Kippenberg kippenberg at web.de
Thu Apr 7 08:36:30 CEST 2005

Hello,

I tried to install the latest version of WinPT on my Windows NT (SP6a) machine (file
gnupt-2.6.0_gpg1.4.1-wpt0.9.90-gpgrelay0.955-int.exe).

When starting WinPT I get the error message:

'Der Prozedureinstiegspunkt "SHGetSpecialFolderPathA" konnte in der Dynamic Link Library "SHELL32.dll" nicht gefunden werden'

which means, that the system was not able to find the procedure entry point "SHGetSpecialFolderPathA" in the SHELL32.dll.

I get the same error when using the latest test version (file winpt-0.9.91-exe.zip).
The version of my SHELL32.dll is 4.00.

Does this mean, WinPT does no longer support Windows NT (like Microsoft...)?

Thanks,

Thomas