Problems finding keyring with GnuPGME

harry_b at mm.st harry_b at mm.st
Tue Apr 12 16:39:35 CEST 2005

Hi,

this should be quite easy - just set the environment variable GNUPGHOME
before you start your process and all should be fine.

It defaults to '$HOME/.gnupg' I think but you can set it to whatever you
want. The directory should not be readable by anybody else than the current
user.

HTH, Harry

--

1024D/40F14012 18F3 736A 4080 303C E61E  2E72 7E05 1F6E 40F1 4012