Cant create directory error

Carlos M carlosandres01 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 19:26:08 CEST 2005

Hi there im having problems trying to decrypt a message using PHP or
Perl. When i run the perl script directly from the linux bash it works
just fine, but when i run the script from the browser it doesnt work.
Checkin the apache logs it says:

Name "main::passphrase" used only once: possible typo at
/usr/local/apache/cgi-bin/decrypt.pl line 10.
gpg: fatal: ~/.gnupg: can't create directory: No such file or directory

I create the keys using root as user. I got the .gnupg directory on
/root with the correct keys in there. I have the correct keys in my
local repository. I dont know what im doing wrong.

My gpg version is 1.4.1

Any help would be useful.

Thanks a lot.

Carlos Andres Medina