GnuPG and MS Outlook

Alan Jones asj at ipa.net
Tue Apr 26 04:23:44 CEST 2005

I was wondering if anyone had a good, easy, and approperate solution for
using GnuPG with MS Outlook 2003?

I was hoping for an interface like Enigmail with Mozilla Thunderbird,
but something that integrates with Outlook.

So far it seems my only options are WinPT and always using text files
(but that still seems to sometimes seems to cause problems and have
e-mails that are not correctly signed).

I would prefer to not use Outlook at all, but my organization is every
much in to MS Exchange so Outlook is really the only option for
corporate stuff.