Protecting signing key]

Roscoe eocsor at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 08:43:41 CEST 2005

loop-aes is not in the vanilla kernel sources.
dm-crypt and cryptoloop are.
cryptoloop is depreciated, use dm-crypt instead.

dm-crypt'd main advantage is that it's already in the kernel, whereas
loop-aes is a add-on. Look at the different modes of encryption
supported and make a decision from there.

I use dm-crypt for what its worth, though I wouldn't have any problems
with using loop-aes instead.