Arguments for inline PGP

Johan Wevers johanw at vulcan.xs4all.nl
Tue Aug 9 23:51:23 CEST 2005

David Srbecky wrote:

>I do not use inline because I find the extra stuff annoying. However,
>MIME can look really nasty too. That's I would prefer to save the
>signature in the mail headers.

That would be easy to do in a X-PGP-Signature header or something similar.
The X- headers are free to use anyway. However, tha hard thing is to
convince the programmers of mail programs to support it, or someone to
write a plugin for mailers who support plugins that access headers.

--
ir. J.C.A. Wevers         //  Physics and science fiction site:
johanw at vulcan.xs4all.nl   //  http://www.xs4all.nl/~johanw/index.html