[outlgpg] Outlook 2003 problems

Richard Sperry rsperry79 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 10 19:51:14 CEST 2005

The issue you have is caused from the newer version of
GnuPG.  Timo is doing a great job of writing a newer
version, but with all new releases it takes time to
find the bugs.

for a working beta of my Ol03 installer goto
http://www.sperryservices.com/gnutools.htm

The installer takes care of some of the OL issues and
uses the .94 plug-in for stability.

It also has Winpt for keymanager, GnuPG 1.4.2 and
GpgEE .  I have tried to write it stupid friendly so
everything is set in theroy.  For security reasons  I
set the keys and conf into the userdocs. I recomend
using EFS if you are on XP Pro.

I would like any feedback you have.

--Richard Sperry

--- "R. Jensen" <

--- "R. Jensen" <listreader at rhjensen.com> wrote:

Richard Sperry
Sperry Services
Where your total cost is our bottom line!
owner at sperryservices.com