gpg befehle

Richard Sperry rsperry79 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 10 20:51:39 CEST 2005

I love the German language.  I don't speak it, can't
read it.  And sure as heck have too many emails a day
to filter through.  The mech you speak of was the
german list, made by german speaking people. I have  a
funny feeling those who speak german in this list, are
on the same german list we speak of, so they would get
the same help.

But if you really want to add high school drama, try
adding every post in pig latin.  i'm sure any english
raised kid can help you, and hey it will only annoy
the rest of the world.

--rich

http://lists.gnupg.org/pipermail/gnupg-users/2005-August/026466.html