Forum mirror of mailing list

Tristan Miller psychonaut at nothingisreal.com
Sun Aug 14 13:21:55 CEST 2005

Greetings.

In article <42FE9063.4000800 at excelcia.org>, Kurt Fitzner wrote:
> As part of my GPGee project, I decided to create a mirror of this
> mailing list in the form of a forum on my web site.  The hope was to
> give GPGee users an easy way to search for answers to problems with
> GnuPG.

Thanks for this resource!  Some readers may also want to know about the
Usenet mirror of this mailing list, gmane.comp.gnu.gnupg.users and/or
gmane.comp.encryption.gpg.user.  The gmane.* hierarchy is available on the
server news.gmane.org.  Here's a direct link:
<nntp://news.gmane.org/gmane.comp.gnu.gnupg.users/>

Regards,
Tristan

--
   _
  _V.-o  Tristan Miller [en,(fr,de,ia)]  ><  Space is limited