Help revoking signatures on a key

Robin robin.cooper at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 09:01:48 CEST 2005

Thanks for help everyone. I've revoked the signatures I wanted to and
the key now shows revokations in the output of gpg --edit-key ...
revsig.

I've submmitted the key to pgp.mit.edu and it did say that new
signatures were added, but after 24 hours, I can still see my
signatures listed there. I've deleted the key from my keyring and
reimported it from the server, but there were no revokation certs
present (according to WinPT's import function)

If I do gpg --edit-key ... revsig again though, I still see my
revokations. So either:

The signatures are revoked on the server, they just look the same as
the other non-revoked ones.

or

My revokations aren't added to the key itself.

robin.cooper at gmail.com
PGP public key fingerprint: 2EE2 8019 3B18 1720 960F  B57A C9C3 3CB2 86B1 4A38
Lookup @ pgp.mit.edu: http://tinyurl.com/yv438
Lookup @ pgpkeys.pca.dfn.de: http://tinyurl.com/87kju