Release date of 1.4.3

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Thu Dec 8 08:24:11 CET 2005

On Tue, 06 Dec 2005 20:55:21 +0100, Topas  said:

> Is there some kind of roadmap when 1.4.3 will be available?

There will be a release candidate soon.

> gpg tarballs are signed with the following key:
> pub 1024D/57548DCD 1998-07-07 [expires: 2005-12-31]

I ususally prolong the key if it is close to expire.  However, I may
move to a smartcard based key now.  Have not decided that yet.

> Is it possible to meet Werner somewhere in personal and exchange keys?
> Somewhere in Southern-Germany regions would be great.... perhaps at some

You need to come to Düsseldorf.  I do not have any travel plans for
the south; next events I plan to attend are the FOSDEM at Brussels
(Feb.  25+26) and the GUUG Frühjahrsfachgespräch at Osnabrück (Mar
21-24).

Shalom-Salam,

   Werner