Issue with WinPT and GPG versions

Peter Schott pschott at drivefinancial.com
Tue Feb 1 18:40:50 CET 2005

Tried to run the latest version of WinPT on a new workstation.  For some
reason, it can't determine the correct version of GPG with GPG 1.40a for
Windows.  The latest version tells me I need to run something higher.
Going backwards in the WinPT.exe and dll, it keeps giving me version
problems even to the point of saying GPG 1.21 or higher.

Has anyone else encountered this?  What is the problem/fix if you have?

Thanks.

Peter A. Schott
drive financial services
Database Administrator
p: 214.237.3567
c: 214.734.1792
f: 214.237.3791
email: pschott at drivefinancial.com

This e-mail is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C.
Sections 2510-2521. The information contained in this e-mail is confidential
and intended only for use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader
of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent
responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this message in error or there are any problems
please notify the originator immediately.

The unauthorized use, disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is
strictly forbidden.  This mail and any attachments have been scanned for viruses
prior to leaving the Drive Financial Services network. Drive Financial Services
will not be liable for direct, special, indirect or consequential damages arising
from alteration of the contents of this message by a third party or as a result of
any virus being passed on.