capacity of keyring

Sascha Kiefer sk at intertivity.com
Fri Feb 4 12:36:40 CET 2005

Yes. It's pretty worse.

gpg: Total number processed: 569
gpg:           w/o user IDs: 3
gpg:               imported: 434  (RSA: 36)
gpg:              unchanged: 132

the program is still running:

Name                Pid Pri Thd  Hnd   Priv        CPU Time    Elapsed Time
gpg                3836   8   1   24 230048     0:14:35.265     0:15:55.496

Hmm, thats pretty bad and i have to overthink my ideas!