Creating a RFC3156 compliant encrypted message with Gnu PG

mconahan at iotest.org mconahan at iotest.org
Fri Feb 4 22:38:17 CET 2005

Does anyone know how to create a RFC 3156 compliant PGP encrypted
message with Gnu PG?  I am building an app that is making use of the Gnu
PG functionality, and I am having some trouble getting other PGP apps
(said to be 3156 compliant) to accept it.  I have read both RFC 3156 and
2015, and I seem to be missing something, since it isn't working.

Does anyone know of tutorial site, or has a script that creates a RFC
3156 compliant message?  Any help would be appreciated.