Partial body length encoding for Compressed packets

Hasnain Mujtaba hmujtaba at forumsys.com
Tue Feb 8 19:53:15 CET 2005

Hi David,

There's food for thought in your comments. Sanity is very important to
me. So, thanks.

On a techincal level, I was only curious about this mixing and matching
of partial body length headers and indeterminate encoding. I guess I
will never know for sure why it is that way with 2.x, and perhaps 5.x.

Cheers,
Hasnain.