GD doesn't always accept revocations

Jason Harris jharris at widomaker.com
Thu Feb 10 02:25:42 CET 2005

On Wed, Feb 09, 2005 at 06:29:28PM -0500, David Shaw wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 09, 2005 at 05:38:46PM -0500, Jason Harris wrote:

> > If this isn't already self-evident to them...
>
> Maybe it is, and maybe it isn't.  If you just want to complain, then I
> guess you're all set.  If you want something actually fixed you should
> tell them.

I wasn't complaining.  I had a valid question about why the GD wasn't
accepting a 0x20 signature and we had a productive conversation about it.
I think this particular keyholder DTRT by sending their revoked key to
a keyserver that would accept it, and I hope more people read this thread
and come to the same conclusion.

--
Jason Harris           |  NIC:  JH329, PGP:  This _is_ PGP-signed, isn't it?
jharris at widomaker.com _|_ web:  http://keyserver.kjsl.com/~jharris/