Newsgroup signing error

Stewart V. Wright swright at physics.adelaide.edu.au
Wed Feb 16 20:54:17 CET 2005

G'day possible Person Impersonating Jason,  ;-)

* Jason Barnett <jason.barnett at telesuite.com> [050216 13:41]:
> <sigh>I suppose it would be a better test if I had actually signed my
> message</sigh>

Your signature failed.

Have you tried emailing yourself and then replying with your '...'
and checking that?

Have you tried using one of the testing newsgroups for testing?

Have you tried getting your news from some other online source (like
Google)?

Have you tried anything except mailing us?

It might be useful so we can exclude possible problems......

Oh, just so you know it will work:

Cheers,

S.