general question about gnupg

Quillo quillo1978 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 17:55:34 CET 2005

Hi all,

I'm a beginner in these encryption and security issues and, while with
all the available documentation most of my user questions are solved,
but I'm looking for something (I don't know if) not very common and I
don't really know what should I look for.

I have a server which, due to database events, sends automatically
emails with some info. I would like that these emails are sent GPG/PGP
signed (not encrypted), what kind of software should I look for? The
servers (both database and smtp) are running windows and the emails are
generated with ASPmail. Any clues would be very appreciated.

Thanks a lot

Angel