No subject

Sat Feb 19 18:06:40 CET 2005

quantities of cheese and salami when you go to buy them in stores.  Most of
other prefixes are used too.  Deci for lenght and volume (usual glass sizes are
1, 2 or 3 decliters), I heard hekto (hecto in english?) used for larger volumes
of liquids (for example, by smaller wine makers).  Basically, I preatty much
heard of almost all the prefixes in normal range (from nano to tera) used for
various porupuses.