Problem With Decrypting Messages In Outlook 2003 w/ Gdata plugin

Ari Entin a_entin at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 22 17:14:55 CET 2005

Hi,

* Forgive me if this is a repost.  I do not believe the original went
through. *

I am having problems with decrypting a plain text messages in Outlook 2003:
When opening the message, the plugin prompts or my passphrase.  I type it
and then message then appears unencrypted.  When I choose to decrypt the
message, I get an error stating "The message is neither encrypted nor
signed."  If I include attachments, they decrypt just fine!  Its seems to be
limited to text messages.  Note that the message types were all in plain
next (not HTML or RTF) and Word editing is turned OFF. I have tried on a few
different PC's, OS's, etc.  Same problem!  Anyone aware of this issue or
knows of a cure?  Thanks!

Environment:
* OS - Windows XP
* GNUPG version - Tried both 1.2.5 & 1.4.0a
* Outlook Plugin - Gdata G10 v. 0.94
* Outlook version:  Tried both Outlook 2000 & 2003.
* Shell - GPG Shell v. 3.32

Ari Entin