WARNING: key <KEYID> contains preferences for unavailable

Johan Wevers johanw at vulcan.xs4all.nl
Fri Feb 25 13:36:22 CET 2005

Sascha Kiefer wrote:

>I know that i shutdown the message using --batch and --quiet but lets say i
>want to use this key for encrypting or signing will it work or will i be
>asked again?

I don't know. I guess the key has preferences for IDEA, that GnuPG doesn't
support ot of the box. Install the IDEA plugin or place idea.c in the
cipher dir before compiling and you support it.

--
ir. J.C.A. Wevers         //  Physics and science fiction site:
johanw at vulcan.xs4all.nl   //  http://www.xs4all.nl/~johanw/index.html