GnuPG book prepub reviewers wanted

Michael W. Lucas mwlucas at blackhelicopters.org
Sun Feb 27 00:27:42 CET 2005

Hello,

I'm in the midst of writing a very small book about GnuPG, called "GPG
for the Desperate."  It's modeled after my earlier "Cisco Routers for
the Desperate."

This book will cover the lowest common denominator of GnuPG usage for
the computer-literate user.

I've hit that point where it would be helpful to have outsiders take a
look at what's been finished of the book, and at later chapters as I
finish them.

If you're interested, please take a look at
http://www.blackhelicopters.org/~mwlucas/reviewers.html for a brief
description of what's involved.  If you're still interested, please
reply directly to me -- no need to clutter the list with this stuff.

Thanks,
==ml

--
Michael W. Lucas	mwlucas at FreeBSD.org, mwlucas at BlackHelicopters.org
	       Latest book: Cisco Routers for the Desperate