Problems attemoting to use GPG with a USB watch

David Champion dgc at uchicago.edu
Tue Jan 4 19:52:41 CET 2005

* On 2005.01.04, in <20050104161648.GA7114 at thyrsus.com>,
*	"Eric S. Raymond" <esr at thyrsus.com> wrote:
> Is it possible to use USB mass storage as a boot device?  If so, it seems
> to me that putting some kind of BusyBox-based microdistribution on it
> could serve the same purpose.

I believe it's possible on PCs, depending on the BIOS on the platform
in question. Not all machines support it, including all machines that
aren't PCs. :)

--
 -D.    dgc at uchicago.edu                                      NSIT::ENSS
 "There are things in this country that the market will not provide ....