2.6.3i

David Gray grayd at extenza-turpin.com
Fri Jan 21 16:36:18 CET 2005

Hi,

I was under the impression that PGP could use alternate algorithms?

I was hoping to generate a key pair on VMS and pass the public key onto one
of suppliers who uses PGP.  The GnuPG features page mentions that it can
decrypt file encrypted with PGP 5, 6 & 7 so I guess that answers my
question... Hmmm, back to the drawing board.

I'm not sure about the POSIX subsystem, is it relevant?

Regards
	Dave.