2.6.3i

David Gray grayd at extenza-turpin.com
Tue Jan 25 12:56:45 CET 2005

Hi Werner,

Thanks for your response.  Reading on the net it seems like PGP has had an
interesting history and this would account for the disparate versions.

I've now taken a slightly different approach.  I've created a new key pair
using PGP 8.1 and then imported both into my GnuPG keyring on VMS - all
works fine.  Just need the supplier to try importing my new 8.1 public key
into their 2.6.3 keyring...

Regards
	David.