Using the --edit-key GnuPG command via GPGME

mconahan at iotest.org mconahan at iotest.org
Tue Jan 25 19:14:11 CET 2005

Hi everyone,

    Does anyone have a snippet of code (besides t-edit.c) that uses the
--edit-key functionality of GnuPG via GPGME?  Currently, my app is using
the undocumented GPGME function "gpgme_op_edit", and when my app uses
the function, sometimes the function works, and sometimes it doesn't.
...There seems to be a race somewhere in "gpgme_op_edit"...any help with
this problem would be great.  Basically, I am trying to add a userID to
a PGP key via GPGME.  I think this is a pretty tough problem, though.

Michael