2.6.3i

David Gray grayd at extenza-turpin.com
Wed Jan 26 13:47:14 CET 2005

The expert mode of PGP8.1 new key generation lists RSA, RSA-Legacy or
Diffie-Hellman/DSS as key types.  If I create a key using RSA on PGP8.1 and
import into GnuPG then exchange it with a site using PGP8.x this works
fine... am I missing something?

There's quite a lot more to this than first meets the eye :-)

Cheers
	Dave.

PS - Is this a text only list-serv?