Revoking Keys

Graham gct3 at f2s.com
Sun Jul 10 13:22:54 CEST 2005

Recently I generated some keypairs with their relevant revocation
certificates, but was not able to save my new keyrings before the PC
crashed :-(

I am therefore dependent on using an old keyring without these new keys
plus the revocation certificates.  I am not clear exactly how to revoke
the keys I've generated and now have lost.  I've looked up the man
pages and the html howto but they just refer to generating a revocation
certificate and use

revuid

But how do I revoke keys on the keyserver so I can generate new ones?
--

Graham