Getting Started...

Michael Nguyen michaeln at twentyten.org
Fri Jul 22 21:39:10 CEST 2005

So...  I'm trying to get started, but I was wondering if the people here
could give me some suggestions on what I need to do.  The How-To's and
guides seem to focus on using the GnuPG command line package, but what I'm
trying to do is create a GnuPG aware application.

Basically I want to write a GnuPG plugin for Postfix.  What libraries do I
need to download?  I started with GPGME, but realized that I'm not really
sure what I need here.  Is there a place where I can look at function
prototypes or a similar type guide?

Thanks in advance!

Michael