zlib inflate problem

Vladimir N. Kutinsky kutinskyv at obninsk.com
Sun Jul 24 18:00:48 CEST 2005

Hi,
I am decrypting files sent to me by another user through my HTTP server.
Quite often I get errors that look like the following snippet:
   "gpg: fatal: zlib inflate problem: oversubscribed dynamic bit lengths
tree
   secmem usage: 2368/3808 bytes in 4/9 blocks of pool 3904/32768"
Could you please tell me what might cause this problem?

I am using GnuPG 1.4.1 on a Win2000.
File encryption/decription is performed in a batch mode.
For encryption:
   gpg --openpgp --output OutFile --recipient
Recipient --armor --yes --batch --encrypt InFile
For decryption:
   gpg --openpgp --output OutFile --yes --batch --passphrase-fd 0 --decrypt
InFile

Thanks,
Vladimir