GnuPG Clearsign vs. PGP/MIME Signing

Kiefer, Sascha sk at intertivity.com
Sat Jun 4 10:42:51 CEST 2005

Hmm.
I just implemented RFC2015 3 days ago.
The format of PGP/MIME described in that paper does not match the format
you are using.
Your mails start with a Content-Type of multipart/mixed and you declare
The pgp data as attachments. But this is not true.
Maybe I'm missing something, or your messages not pgp/smime encoded?
I attached your mails (one signed, one encrypted) to this mail,
so you can check to see what i mean.

Regards,
Sascha