import pgp public key in gnupg

Charly Avital shavital at mac.com
Tue Jun 14 14:41:02 CEST 2005

I believe this issue has been commented upon in this forum, a couple of
years ago maybe; it was about "public key algorithms 100 to 110" being
'reserved for private or experimental use'. I have tried to download key
EEE64249 from 4 different keyservers, nothing found.

As for "missing self signature", try to import the key while adding the
option --allow-non-selfsigned-uid. But I don't believe this will solve
the issue of algorithm 100.

I hope you get a better response from a more savvy user.

Charly