How to detect inline PGP in mails! Best practice?

Kiefer, Sascha sk at intertivity.com
Sat Jun 18 14:03:33 CEST 2005

Thanks.
I use a similar approaches...
I just finished (more less) the part yesterday where the body is text/html
only and does not have
an alternative text/plain.
What i figuered that you can pipe any content (encrypted or/and signed) to
gnupg
using the option --decrypt and it will verify and/or decrypt the data => you
do not
have to differentiate between encrypted or signed data, just interpret the
status-output