New Outlook Plugin .99.1 (Beta) - works great!

Jason Markley gpg at jason.markley.name
Mon Jun 20 15:08:30 CEST 2005

Here ya go....

ftp://ftp.g10code.com/g10code/outlgpg/gpgexch-dll-0.99.2.zip

ftp://ftp.g10code.com/g10code/outlgpg/gpgexch-dll-0.99.1.zip

However.....I can't seem to get the plugin to work with outlook.  It
crashes every time I try to decrypt or encrypt an email.  Also, there's
no toolbar buttons on the main outlook window (for those of us that use
the preview-pane).  Are there special usage or install instructions for
this plugin in order to get it to work?  It does work with an exchange
account in oulook, right?

-Jason