New Outlook Plugin .99.1 (Beta) - works great!

Timo Schulz twoaday at gmx.net
Mon Jun 20 18:34:24 CEST 2005

On Mon Jun 20 2005; 09:08, Jason Markley wrote:

> However.....I can't seem to get the plugin to work with outlook.  It
> crashes every time I try to decrypt or encrypt an email.  Also, there's
> no toolbar buttons on the main outlook window (for those of us that use
> the preview-pane).  Are there special usage or install instructions for

First please note that the plugin is still beta. But I got a lot of
feedback from persons who said it works. There seem to be some problems
with some Outlook (+ SP X) versions and we are working on it.

But the latest beta (0.99.2) solved a lot of problems which were reported
from users. It seems that Outlook 2000 + SP3 is one of the candidates of
causes some trouble. I test it myself successfully with Outlook 2000 (no SP)
and Outlook 2003 (also no SP).

I would be glad if you could send me a 'Dr. Watson' Logfile after the
crash occurred. Or any other stack backtrace like logfile.

And no, there are no special install instructions. Just copy the
libgpgmedlgs.dll into your c:\$win\system32 directory and run
regsv32 gpgexch.dll. That's it.