New Outlook Plugin .99.1 (Beta) - works great!
a_entin at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 20 16:49:58 CEST 2005
You can also try this site which has compiled the Outlook plugin with an
installer and WinPT: http://www.equipmente.de/viewtopic.php?t=642
Try the following to install:
1) Go to Tolls -> Options->Other and click on "Advanced Options" and then
2) Uncheck the "GPG Exchange" box
3) Click on OK until you return to your Outlook screen
4) Close down outlook
5) Go to the Task Manager and make sure that Outlook.exe is not running. If
it is, terminate it.
6) Uninstall the Outlook Plugin. I suggest that you unregister the plugin
by opening up a command prompt and typing: "regsvr32 /u gpgexch.dl"
7) Now, install the Outlook plugin again
8) If its not loading, see step 1 and make sure that the "GPG Exchange" box
is checked. Open and close Outlook.
It should work.
>From: Jason Markley <gpg at jason.markley.name>
>To: Spiff Traq <spifftraq at gmail.com>
>CC: Ari Entin <a_entin at hotmail.com>, gnupg-users at gnupg.org
>Subject: Re: New Outlook Plugin .99.1 (Beta) - works great!
>Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 09:34:59 -0400
>Here ya go....
>However.....I can't seem to get the plugin to work with outlook. It
>crashes every time I try to decrypt or encrypt an email. Also, there's no
>toolbar buttons on the main outlook window (for those of us that use the
>preview-pane). Are there special usage or install instructions for this
>plugin in order to get it to work? It does work with an exchange account
>in oulook, right?
>Spiff Traq wrote:
>>On 6/17/05, Ari Entin <a_entin at hotmail.com> wrote:
>>>Hats off and a big "thanks" to the G10 group for the new Outlook Plugin
>>Anyone got a link to the software for us who arn't so into the gnupg world
>>Gnupg-users mailing list
>>Gnupg-users at gnupg.org
More information about the Gnupg-users