New Outlook Plugin .99.1 (Beta) - works great!

Ari Entin a_entin at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 20 16:49:58 CEST 2005

You can also try this site which has compiled the Outlook plugin with an
installer and WinPT: http://www.equipmente.de/viewtopic.php?t=642

Try the following to install:

1) Go to Tolls -> Options->Other and click on "Advanced Options" and then
"Add-in Manager."
2) Uncheck the "GPG Exchange" box
3) Click on OK until you return to your Outlook screen
4) Close down outlook
5) Go to the Task Manager and make sure that Outlook.exe is not running.  If
it is, terminate it.
6) Uninstall the Outlook Plugin.  I suggest that you unregister the plugin
by opening up a command prompt and typing:  "regsvr32 /u gpgexch.dl"
7) Now, install the Outlook plugin again
8) If its not loading, see step 1 and make sure that the "GPG Exchange" box
is checked.  Open and close Outlook.

It should work.

Ari Entin