"--for-your-eyes-only"

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Tue Jun 28 08:45:21 CEST 2005

On Mon, 27 Jun 2005 23:18:26 -0400, David Shaw said:

> However, GnuPG can call other programs to do other tasks (keyserver
> access programs, JPEG viewers for photo IDs), so it's not impossible
> that GnuPG could call an external secure viewer program.  I don't know
> of one offhand though.

Nor do I know.

We planned to add such a viewer to the GPA utility and the CVS carries
Marcus Kuhn's fonts for a long time - however nobody has yet found
time to write a GTK+ widget to make use of this font.  If there is
someone with GTK+ experience and some spare time I would really
appreciate to see such a feature.

Shalom-Salam,

   Werner