"--for-your-eyes-only"

Johan Wevers johanw at vulcan.xs4all.nl
Tue Jun 28 13:44:19 CEST 2005

Jean-David Beyer wrote:

>I do not see how it would be possible to stop the reader (i.e., the person,
>not the program) from copying and pasting that decrypted email;

It isn't. And if all else fails he can still write it down by hand. It's
considerd more like a hint, not as a 100% secure thing. And it might
prevent that decryptd files are on the computer by accident.

After all, if you mail something secret and the receiver will tell
it further, no encryption protocol is going to protect you against
that.

--
ir. J.C.A. Wevers         //  Physics and science fiction site:
johanw at vulcan.xs4all.nl   //  http://www.xs4all.nl/~johanw/index.html