Create a Key using a script?

Michael Avila mike at retnet.net
Tue Mar 1 20:42:10 CET 2005

Is there a way to create a key by passing a list of information to gpg? What I
am trying to do is make it easy for our customers to create a key. I want to
have a web form where they fill in the information, I submit it to gpg, I save
the key on a keyring, and let them know what to do next. Is this possible? I
have a Windows and a Linux platform from which this can be done if that is
important.

Any help, suggestions, comments are welcome. Thanks.

Michael Avila
Retail Network Inc
Troy, Michigan 48083
(248)588-8000 x429